Reporting Requirements

  • What documents do we provide the injured worker/attorney?
    Provide the substance of all oral communications with authorized physician(s); and copies of all correspondence and written communications, including reports.
  • Does this include our billing?
  • Is a Case Manager employed by the Employer, Insurer or TPA required to provide copies of their notes to the injured worker/attorney?