Reasons Forms Are ReJected
- Board Claim Number – The BCN not listed [Rule 60(c)].
- Section B, C or D – not completed on the WC-1.
- SBWC ID # (5 digits) – not completed or incorrect.
- Insurer/self insurer – name and address not completed.
- Claims office – name and address not completed.
- Illegible Form – no fax copies.
- Altered Form – do not highlight areas, do not extend front page to page.
- Multiple dates of injury – a form must be filed for each date.
- Claimant or Employer – address not completed.
- Outdated Board forms – if you need Board forms contact the mailroom at 404-656-3870 or visit our website at www.sbwc.georgia.gov.
THE WC-1 AND WC-14 MUST BE TYPED OR PRINTED IN BLACK INK.
If you have any questions please call 404-656-3818 or 1-800-533- 0682.