You are here

file a claim for employees without Social Security Number?

If an employee does not have a social security number, the WC-1 or WC-14 must be filed in paper.  ICMS will automatically assign a 9 digit tracking number (formerly known as assigned number).

When the WC-1 or WC-14 has been processed, the filing party will receive an ICMS e-mail notification with the Board Claim Number (i.e. 2010-000000).

Once the notification has been received, registered parties to the claim may view the tracking number in ICMS or the insurer/claims office can call the Board at 404-656-3818 or 1-800-533-0682 for the tracking number.