January 30, 2015
ICMS/WC-Online Service Interruption Announcement
There are NO changes to the procedures for EDI filings and transactions with the Board.
Please review the ICMS Order below.
ICMS Order January 15, 2015
ICMS/WC-Online is only available to view claim files created prior to 1/1/2015. We will continue to make ICMS available during normal business hours Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. However, expect brief periods of delay when ICMS/WC-Online is not available during service interruptions.
At this time, there are NO changes to EDI filings and transactions with the Board.
Instructions for navigating ICMS/WC-Online and filing procedures during service interruption:
- DO NOT use ICMS/WC-Online to file documents or forms with the Board.
- ICMS/WC-Online is only available to view claim files created prior to 1/1/2015
- Review mandatory procedures for filing documents effective January 21, 2015 and as directed by Order of the Board.
- File in paper with any Board office (Atlanta or any branch office) or by registered, certified mail or statutory overnight delivery. Physical Addresses for Board offices can be found on our website.
- To receive a date stamped copy of a paper filing from the Board, please provide copies and a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- If filing by Email, all pleadings, motions, fee contracts and board forms should be sent to ICMS-Filings@sbwc.ga.gov
- If filing a Settlement Agreement by Email, send to ICMS-Settlement@sbwc.ga.gov
- Claim files created after 12/31/2014 will be processed in paper until otherwise notified. Please contact the Board’s Call Center at 404-656-3818 if you filed any documents between January 1–9 to verify receipt.
Communications with the Board
- Please call the assigned hearing Judge/Legal Secretary directly for questions concerning any scheduled hearings. Please call ADR directly for questions about scheduled Mediations at 404.656.2939. Please call the Appellate Division directly for questions about appeals at 404-656-9688. Finally, call the Settlement Division directly for questions about settlement agreements at 404-656-2929.
- The SBWC Call Center is available for support and to answer any questions you have about filings from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Monday-Friday) at 1.800.533.0682 or 404.656.3818. If you filed any documents between January 1–9, 2015 please contact the Call Center to verify receipt.
- The Board will post daily updates to the SBWC.GEORGIA.GOV website, where we will provide daily progress reports on ICMS. We will also use the website to communicate additional instructions as it becomes necessary.
January 29, 2015
While Chairman McKay’s order dated 01/15/15 is in effect, the preferred method of filing is in paper form. These forms may be submitted either by certified mail, overnight mail, registered mail, regular mail or delivered by hand to any State Board of Workers’ Compensation location. In order to obtain confirmation of receipt, a duplicate copy and a self-addressed stamped envelope must be included with the filing. If a case is set for a hearing, mediation, rehab conference or appeal, please direct your filing to the attention of the department or judge presiding over the issue.